Pickleball and Spin
Recreational pickleball players will rarely experience spin on their opponents’ shots. However, if you plan to play competitive tournament-level pickleball you will likely see some spin, which is why we offer the Pickleball Tutor Plus.
PICKLEBALL TUTOR FEATURES
Pickleball Tutor is easily adjustable to shoot all the shots you need to practice against including:
• Dinks • Lobs • Serves • Drives • Groundstrokes
- Holds 125 pickleballs
- Ball Speed – Up to 60 MPH
- Ball Feed – From every one second (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 10 seconds
- Throws both indoor and outdoor pickleballs.
- Start-up time delay allows time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Available w/Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run. ($100)
- Available AC-powered instead of battery-powered at no additional charge
- Weighs only 22-29lbs. so it is easily carried, plus includes lightweight tow cart for easier transport.
Click image to enlarge
Pickleball Tutor Control Panel
with All Optional Features
PICKLEBALL TUTOR PLUS
Pickleball Tutor Plus has all the same features, options and accessories as the Pickleball Tutor, plus includes the following:
- Topspin and Backspin – A single dial controls the amount of topspin or backspin.
- Higher top speed of 65 MPH. Because adding spin requires more power.
- Random Oscillator is included
- Built-in towing wheels and handle for easy transport (no towing cart).
- Holds 110 pickleballs
(must be ordered at time of purchase)
- 2-Line Feature (available on machines with oscillator) – Automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows two players to practice at the same time. ($200)
- Two-button wireless remote starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws. ($200)
- Electronic Elevation – Ball trajectory is controlled by a simple electronic switch on the control panel rather than the manual knob control. ($100)
- Box of 24 Performance pickleballs ($50)
- External Battery Pack to deliver all day playing time. ($195)
- External AC power supply allows AC operation of battery models. ($125)
- Protective Cover ($50)
Pickleball Tutor and Pickleball Tutor Plus are backed by a three year warranty.
|Arc||Drive to lob|
|Ball speed Tutor
|Ball speed Tutor Plus
||1 to 10 seconds|
|Oscillator Tutor Plus
|Playing time (Battery Model)||3 to 4 hours, typical|
|Tutor Plus||110 Balls|
|Tutor||12″H x 19.5″L x 18″W|
|Tutor Plus||20“H x 22″L x 14″W|
|Weight (with Battery):|
|Tutor Plus||34 pounds|
|Weight (AC Model):|
|Tutor Plus||27 pounds|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
FREE FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING
Models & Prices
Pickleball Tutor – Basic Battery
(Battery-powered, no oscillator) $849 add to cart
Pickleball Tutor – Basic AC
(AC-powered, no oscillator) $849 add to cart
Pickleball Tutor – Battery
(Battery-powered, w/oscillator) $919 add to cart
Pickleball Tutor – AC
(AC-powered, w/oscillator) $919 add to cart
Pickleball Tutor Plus – Battery $999 add to cart
Pickleball Tutor Plus – AC $999 add to cart
Box of 24 Pickleballs $50 add to cart